Saturday, July 12, 2008

Master Cleanse Day 1 Women Down Day 2 and 3

Woman Down
Day 1
Robyn dropped out the first day... I advised her to read the book, but she procrastinated. The book is a good tool to help inform the intention of this cleanse.

I made her drink the first dose of maple syrup, lemon and cayenne pepper too soon after the salt water too soon, she wound of vomiting the lemonade.

So, I left to the DMV to get my lost liscence renewed. When I come in the house I looked at Robyn, and new she had eaten.

She doesn't like lemons, and can't do spicy...so, she decided this was not for her.

--
Day two

I drank 96 ounces of the liquid through out the day. I can handle being around food and other people eating, the urge to eat is there just for the taste, I gave away the Gouda cheese I had in the refrigerator. I don't really feel hungry . Each 8 ounces of the lemonade is 200 calories.

I missed the coaster by a few minutes coming back to LA, but made it back by Amtrak to catch the Twilight Dancer Concert at Santa Monica pier.

--
Day three

The mornings seem to be the most difficult. That is when the herbal laxative kicks in from the bedtime tea.

I went to yoga in the morning and was worried that the abdominal work would squeeze too hard and the laxative still in effect would produce a not so Zen experience. A lot of sweat, felt good, keeping hydrated. I got through it, using my forearms in all my postures that require my hands. I hurt my hands last night after my wheels of my skate board came off the board.

I feel a little euphoric at times. So, far, I recommended it...

I went and picked some more lemons around Venice, found some really juicy ones.

1 comment:

Robynzo said...

Now everyone knows that I threw up...thanks....

It should say 'Woman Down' and knew is not spelled n-e-w. Check up on your other mistakes...your former students and future employers can see this. All I had to do is type my name into google.