Friday, December 25, 2009

The Universe Provides

Uncertainties are beginning to become shattered by the universe responding.

On the morning of my planned departure to Cambodia, I had a bit of a hold up, aka, a hangover from my light weight tolerance to strong beer and cheap whiskey to help me experience the farang (foreigner) entertainment...

Before I was scheduled to live in the morning I was told by another couch surfer that Toom, the couchsurfing host, is a web designer and could help me design my logo and website. I had talked to Catherine about staying in Thailand to find someone to help me, however, I didn’t realize the someone had invited me into his home. Good thing I wasn't up to travel, because now I am getting some good work organized and feeling much better about going forth.

Toom and I are going to collaborate. We have started to go at it with some open source software that is going to hopefully allow us to create a good functional website.

Ward from Belgium also joined Re-Generation’s team today, he is getting familiar with the concept, but from what he can wrap his head around at this point, he has been looking for something like this.

Ward has been held up in Bangkok not knowing his next step, but now he got confirmation of the reason why he had stayed around to listen to so many different people’s stories—perhaps our chance meeting will prove prosperous for us both.

--

Glenn from Australia got accepted to teach on the 67th voyage of the Japanese Peace boat that travels the world teaching peace, tolerance and cross-cultural awareness. This was an amazing welcome for Glenn who lacked the “proper” credential but is surely capable of showing is array of talents. He has asked me to help teach him to plan out a curriculum and effectively plan lessons. So, we are going to both go through the process. This time I will be using the goals of Re-Generation to really gain more clarity to help the objectives and strategies and tactics of the venture be transferable to be even more transferable to my team.

--

Glenn declared a place with his aboriginal tribe in the northern mountains of Australia to be a Welcome Home space to have global community that restores the earth and permeates cultures.

Glenn told us a number of intriguing tales of aboriginal wisdom. He saw the crystal that Shiva gave to me as needing to eventually be left by the hemp to watch is grow and release the spirit that is keeping it from coming alive. The Aborigines are very wary of crystals because they are used by the carriers to trap spirits of people.

He said at some point I need to release the crystal, it shall remain where the first seeds of this project are planted to release the male spirit.

We all had some clarity in our visions, dreams and paths in this space tucked into the urban sprawl of Bangkok, a Welcome Home space.

--

Ilan Keshet, translation in Hebrew-Tree Rainbow, from Israel, also crossed paths in this space on his way home from China. Out of all the conversations with fellow Jews and Israelis, he has perhaps the most objective view of history and particular in relation to Israel and the land he calls home I have been witness to.

He remarks that nationality and culture are some what in the way of earthly unity. But we agreed that cultures need not disappear for harmony amongst different customs, and in fact need to retain their essence, rather then forget the backgrounds that shaped each culture from their interaction with the earthly elements.

It seems that understanding will derive from permeating cultures and having the mind and heart space to accept that much more is actually in common then the small differences that are constructed, and that we need to learn from each other. People celebrating indigenous wisdom and finding truth in harmonious wisdom, because the Song Lines permeate through ecology and the various ways humans have developed their cultures around "nature."

He too has opened his doors to the Welcome Home in Israel.

--

There is something very real about talking about your dreams, setting the intention and continuously putting out the intent as you are pursuing them. I have forged ties to places around the world just by putting out the message.

My internet crew and team is being coalesced to make Re-Generation come alive on the webspace, and I am sure the more we talk and walk the talk the more the dream will fill the space created for it.

Among inspirations that come to mind: Japhy has reminded me to be bold and the road will provide, while Shiva and Kali show me to trust in the Universe and to keep on.

With life's uncertainties, sometimes it's about jumping in head first and making a graceful spalsh.


No comments: